Thursday, January 7, 2010

Taman Connaught

Just came back from pasar malam at Taman Connaught..(my time now is 12.30am)
I went there with my coursemates(siew yoke, pui leng, ka jan and wei ling) and my room mate(li lyn). We reach there around 830pm. I thought i can meet with chun kit..but too bad la, we didn't get to meet each other.

I heard the pasar malam there is the longest in malaysia, is it? >.<
I spend alot..but not more than my friends, they spend much more than me.. =p

  1. Penang Asam Laksa = RM 4 (not that nice.. =/ )
  2. Socks = RM 3
  3. Pearl Milk Tea, campagne flavour = RM 2.50
  4. Something special for my aimei = RM xx (hahahahahahaha!)
  5. Kam Kat drink = RM 1.20
  6. Cute T-shirt = RM 5
  7. Taufu Fa with Tang Yuan = RM 4
  8. Honeydew Ice Cream = RM 1

so i spent RM 20.70 + RM xx..hahahahahaha!!

now is time to do my Intermediate Account II tutorial, i have class at 9am tomorrow then working part time from 11am-2pm and another class at 5-7pm then choir practise at 8-10pm.. >.<

p/s: I wonder what time only i will sleep tonight.. @.@

1 comment: