Saturday, January 2, 2010

New year eve update from hwen! =)

Since i had my own blog, so i will just write a short one here..cause i will keep the long ones with picture for my own blog..haha!

i wish to celebrate with my loved ones and taiping friends for new year eve but unfortunately, i have class on saturday and I've class on thursday till 730pm. I thought I will just going through that night in my own room. Then my friend, siew yoke ask me to organize something. i suggest singing karaoke and i had book the room. After a few minute, another friend of mine, pui leng said got someone offer himself to fetch 4 of us(siew yoke,pui leng, ka jan and me) to Look Out Point.

That place really nice! there are many restaurant around..and we can see almost the whole kl city. The nightview there was nice! But too bad i can't really see the fireworks cos its too faraway. Check out the photos in my facebook! =)

I enjoyed my new year eve night with my coursemates! if i didnt remember wrongly, this is the first time i celebrate new year eve. haha! actually not really got celebrate..never countdown also cause we just had our dinner there and wait for fireworks.. =.=

kla..though im late, but i guess i alrdy sms all of you..sorry if i missed out anyone of you.. =(
once again, happy twenty ten!! =))
hopefully it will be a great year for all of us!! =))

p/s: according chinese horoscope, every chinese horoscope for this year will not have so good fortune..i don't know whether its true onot, i just share what i heard.. =)

1 comment:

  1. oo .. not bad ma can celebrate .. i working lor .. sienz lor ..

    ReplyDelete